The Re•set Method is based on the scientifically validated work of Dr Ida. P. Rolf. I am a certified Advanced Rolfer but have chosen the trading name “Re•set” because I think it better describes what I do and allows me to use some of the other healing modalities that I have learned in my 20+ years as a health professional for the benefit of my clients.
Re•Set – Fixit
Can help to ease all kinds of connective tissue, muscle and join pain including the following:
- Back pain
- Neck & shoulder pain
- RSI, Tennis & Golfers elbow
- Shin Splints
- Plantar Fasciitis
Fees for Surrey practices
30-minute session – £45
60-minute session – £85
Fees for London practices
30-minute session – £50
60-minute session – £95
Re•Set – Total Wellbeing
Up to* twelve x 60-minute sessions covering the following:
- Postural alignment
- Structural integration
- Top to toe ‘Fascial Health’ check & adjustment
- Pain relief
- Advice on footwear
- Discover how to recognise and change harmful movement patterns
- Recognise limiting beliefs we may hold about ourselves
- Future proof your body against 10 of the most common posture and movement-related pain issues
Fee for Surrey practices – £85 per session
Fee for London practices – £95 per session
Payments may be made at or before each session
A 5% discount is offered for full payment in advance
*Each individual adapts to the work at a different rate, some move very quickly, some unwind at a more leisurely pace. I have learned that it is important to respect the body’s inherent wisdom here and neither force the pace nor unnecessarily stretch out the sessions. For this reason, I allow between 8 and 12 sessions to achieve the optimum results.
• On the day with Cash or cheque
• I am happy to accept payment by bank transfer, but request that you make the payment before the session so that I don’t have rely on my poor memory or embarrass us both by having to chase. Please request my bank details.
Concessions and Children under 13 years old – please ask
Missed appointments will be charged at full fee if less than 24 hours notice is given.
To avoid this unpleasant situation please notify me via telephone, text or email as soon as you know that you will be unable to turn up, if I can fill the space there will be no charge.
If I make a scheduling mistake, which causes you to have to come back at another time, you will receive the next session free of charge.