All ‘in-person’ classes have been suspended during COVID restrictions
For information about On-Line classes and video archives please visit our sister website
Bookable in blocks of five, 1 hour sessions with up to three people in Waterloo and Guildford.
1 to 1 – £180 = (£36 per class)
2 to 1 – £280 = £140 per person (or £28 per class pp)
3 to 1 – £300 = £100 per person (or £20 per class pp)
Simple Tai Chi offers specialised workshops which can be brought to your workplace or group, here are just a few:
Simple Tai Chi 4 Business
- Tai Chi has many benefits in the workplace including energising staff, helping to relax and focus a team or providing a meaningful way to bond and improve motivation.
- Well Being Clinics allow you to reach a lot of staff in a short period of time. These special ‘in house’ events can help encourage a healthy working environment and can include: Tai Chi and Qigong classes, acupuncture and massage sessions, talks and workstation mini sessions.
Simple Tai Chi 4 Therapists
- Touch and grounding are at the heart of Tai Chi. Learning how to listen with your hands, allow healing to flow whilst directing potentially harmful energy from others safely into the ground is an invaluable resource for anyone working as a therapist of any kind.
Simple Tai Chi 4 The elderly and infirm
- This workshop aims to prove that Infirmity and restricted movement are not an inevitable consequence of age but often just a state of mind. Numerous studies have shown that Tai Chi can bring remarkable improvement to both coordination and balance whatever your age or level of fitness.
Simple Tai Chi 4 Loving Kindness
- Based on the principles of the Hakomi a body centred psychotherapy method, this workshop explores the power of truly opening your heart to another, of finding something inspiring and nourishing in everyone you meet and the brightness, increased energy and new optimism that this will bring into your life.
Please call if you would like to discuss how we might bring one of these workshops to your organisation.
AD HOC TAI CHI IMPROVERS WORKSHOPS
If you have a group and a venue, I am happy to come and teach for a flat fee of £100 per hour plus applicable expenses.
Cheng Man Ching: Yang style Tai Chi form
Ta Lu – (The original 13 postures of Tai Chi)
Tai Chi Applications